F.A.Q from photographer in Venice
Where and when to do photo session in Venice?
Venice is a very popular city, so the crowds of tourist can be a problem for any photo shoot. This is why i suggest to take photos on such popular location as San. Marco square or Rialto in early morning. Not later than 8:30 am for San. Marco.
For any other time of the day I know less touristic but same beautiful areas.
What can I do in 2 hour photo session ?
Two hour photo session in Venice would be enough to take photographs in city center and walk thru some less touristic areas,also to take some single portraits for both of you
In 2 hour photo session we can:
- Do photographs in city center and non touristic narrov streets and channels
- change outfit one time
- take a gondola tour
When and how we get our photographs?
Post production takes 2-3 weeks, delivery via Dropbox or Wetransfer.
What if we are bad at posing?
Non of my couples are models and for many of them it will be first professional photo session.
I prefer to do photo session in easy and casual way. No stiff posing or fake emotions, relax!You’re in one of the most romantic city so enjoy it and let professional photographer do her job!
I’ll guide you thru and save you special lifetime moments in photographs.
We want to have some photographs in gondola
- If you want to take a gondola ride - please let me know in advance. I will plan our route so we won't lose any time.Gondola tour cost cost 80 euro till 6 pm and 100 euro after 6 pm for 30 min ride. (You pay directly to the gondolier)
I can help you to book a gondola ride in advance.
How to get ready for the photo session
- Plan in advance your outfit. Mind to chose matching style for couples.
- Make sure that your dress is not only beautiful but also comfortable, bring spare shoes if the one that you chose for the photo shoot are with high hills, we going to walk a lot!
- I would not recommend very short skirt/dress for photographs in gondola.
- Take a good sleep before early morning photo session and take an afternoon break before the evening session.
What would recommend a photographer in Venice in case of rain
- Weather in Venice is unpredictable, don't trust weather forecast one week in ahead.
But if it's 100% probability of rain tomorrow we can always change time or even a date of the photoshoot.
If the rain started during the photo session we will take a break and wait.
I know 3-4 locations in Venice where to photograph indoor, and i know tricks how to make beautiful photographs with umbrella!
How to book a photographer in Venice?
- For booking i will need your contact details such as: Your full name, phone number, e-mail address, information about your hotel in Venice.
Booking deposit is 30% from total amount, It can be payed: by PayPal and Stripe or via bank transfer within Europe.
Rest of the amount is to be payed by cash on the day of photosession.
How much is an extra hour of photo shoot?
First 2 hours price is 150 euro per hour, after is 125 euro per hour