Where and when to do photo session in Venice? Venice is a very popular city, so the crowds of tourist can be a problem for any photo shoot. This is why i suggest to take photos on such popular location as San. Marco square or Rialto in early morning. Not later than 8:30 am for San. Marco.
For any other time of the day I know less touristic but same beautiful areas.
What can we do in 4 hour photo session? This package is for real photography admires for people who want to get the best from this experience! Photo session is divided in two parts to get best morning and evening light and have rest in between. In 2 hours of the morning photo shoot we will walk from San Marco to one of non touristic district of Venice. And the evening we can go to Venice island Burano to see the colorful houses! What we can do:
take a gondola tour
change your outfit 2-3 times
get some coffee in the morningto
learn about culture of aperetivo in the evening
When and how we get our photographs? Post production takes 2-3 weeks, delivery via Dropbox or Wetransfer.
What if we are bad at posing?
- Don’t worry! None of my couples are models, and for many of them it will be their first professional photo session.
I prefer to do work in an easy and casual way. No stiff posing or fake emotions, relax! You’re in one of the most romantic cities in the world, so enjoy it and let your professional photographer do her job! I’ll guide you through and save special moments in photographs to enjoy for a lifetime.
We want to have some photographs on a gondola
- If you want to take a gondola ride please let me know in advance. I will plan our route so we won't lose any time.
Gondola tours cost cost 80 euros until 6 PM, and 100 euros after 6 PM for a 30 minute ride. You pay the gondolier directly.
I can help you to book a gondola ride in advance.
How to get ready for the photo session
- Plan your outfit in advance. Couples should try to coordinate their outfits to look good together in the photos.
- Make sure that your dress is not only beautiful but also comfortable. Bring spare shoes. If you chose high heels for the shoot, please bear in mind we are going to walk a lot!
- I would not recommend very short skirts/dresses for photographs on a gondola.
- Get a good night’s sleep before early morning photo sessions, and take an afternoon break before an evening session. Everyone looks their best when they’re well rested.
As a photographer in Venice, what would you recommend in case of rain?
- Weather in Venice is unpredictable. Don't trust weather forecasts one week ahead.
If it's 100% probability of rain the next day, we can always change time or even the date of the photoshoot.
If rain starts during the photo session we will take a break and wait.
I know 3-4 locations in Venice where we can photograph indoors, and i know tricks how to make beautiful photographs with umbrellas!
How do I proceed with the booking?
- I will need the following contact details: Your full name, phone number, e-mail address, information about your hotel in Venice.
Booking deposit is 30% of the total amount. It can be paid by PayPal and Stripe, or via bank transfer (within Europe).
The remaining balance is to be paid by cash on the day of the photo session.
How much is an extra hour of photo shoot? An extra hour cost 125 euro per hour